So, Lennon, over at Fabulous With Glitches, nominated me for an award titled “The Miranda Sings Award“. I’m usually not very good at accepting compliments, let alone awards, but Lennon is a wonderful person, so this is really for her! 😛 In all seriousness, have a peak at her blog, she has a snarky sense of humor and is an encouraging person to have as a friend! Now, without further adieu:
The rules for this blog are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Name seven things you love about yourself.
- Nominate and notify seven bloggers about this award.
- You can’t nominate the person who nominated you.
- Don’t forget to display the award in your post.
Seven things I love about myself:
- I have a good sense of humor. Sometimes it’s dry, sometimes it’s snarky, and sometimes it’s raunchy. I’ve lost it someplace in recent years, but I’m working on brining it back!
- I’m a fuckin’ brainiac. I’m kidding, there are plenty of people smarter than I am, like many of you, I’m sure. But I have always been proud of my ability to reason and think (P.S. I slept half way through a calculus final and got 100% on the exam…just saying…).
- One of my favorite compliments growing up is that I am conscientious of others. I’ve taken this to heart and although there are times it’s gotten the better of me, I refuse to give this quality up.
- I’m not a quitter. I have always felt that there are people out in the world that will always be stronger, smarter, funnier, faster, and so on, but I don’t have to give up. It was the tortoise that won the race, after all.
- I love hiking. I’m not the fastest hiker, but I am a diligent one. To me there is no greater sanctuary than the great outdoors.
- I’m stealing this from Lennon, but I have some fierce wit and I might even bring it out to play soon, as well. It’s kinda been hanging out with my sense of humor.
- I love trying new things.
Seven Bloggers I Nominate (I’m not sure who will participate, but I hope there is no pressure): Obviously, there are a lot of people that deserve to be nominated, but I kept my list to the seven.
- Finding Rachel’s Way
- One heart, one step at a time
- what sandra thinks
- Meg (she is so cool, I actually owe it to Lennon that we met)
- Healing Your Broken SoulHealing Your Broken Soul